Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My nieces and nephews, well some of them!

Morgan having fun in a tree.  He was just playing around and I
turned around and just had to capture the moment. 
 Beautiful smile!

My kids acting silly.  I always have to ask them to
do a silly pose since they do so well for the most part.

My nephew Brandon.  Trying to be so smooth.

5 of the 8.  Things just didn't work out
for everyone to be a part this year.  I was so bummed.

Siblings!  Pretty smiles!

The newest addition. 

Brothers and sister.

I loved this picture of my kids even though my daughter isn't
looking.  She's so sweet but can be such a stinker. 

Well every year I plan for all my mom's grandkids to have a photo shoot.  This year three didn't get to attend.  But I got over it, not really.  I'll get them all on Christmas for sure no matter what the persuasion that has to be done.  Taking pictures of little ones can be quite interesting.  One must learn to be quick and simple.  One is always looking up, the other looking the opposite direction and someone has to be crying.   I had fun and it was too beautiful of a day to pass up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment